Monday, August 22, 2011

geez.. will get busy with blogging in the next couple of days

Just half an hour ago, I seriously decided to do this blogging. well, it's true that I have been thinking of 'blogging' as quite a big deal that requires a fair amount of time, attention, and energy and I have been lazy to do so for a long time. But just a while ago, I suddenly realised that I haven't had a space where I truly release and share my thoughts with different people, and I found it necessary to create one. Besides, I like expressing my thoughts by nature and definitely this blogging thing will give me pleasure as well.

There are always people who try to win argument for useless reasons and oppose to whatever I say (especially around me offline, including my housemate :P), yet if I create this online space for myself and visitors, people will take time to read and at least try to form a constructive response, rather than merely just attempting to win over.

Hope this clearly states why I want to start this blog, and really hope that this blog lasts longer than I expect! :)



2 comments:

  1. I do believe that having a personal space on the internet is great to share the thoughts that happen to cross our minds, especially those as genuine as yours.

    However, I also believe that constructive criticism is just as hard to come by on the internet as it is in real life. It is even more possible to find people who want to win for the sake of winning arguments on the internet due to the anonymity of the internet. Some people, branded as "haters", would even just come onto your blog to hate for no particular reason, and would make even less sense than some people you know in the physical world. You would also have the spammers who would post ridiculous, nonsense things in comments which are sometimes ads for dodgy pills and sites.

    The internet is not a very forgiving place, but it is a great place to be heard, and share between those that don't fall in the above categories. I do hope that you keep writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D I really know what you mean lol there are many evil comments as well as good comments. I just meant that, in real life, I am not ready to elaborate my argument when someone randomly oppose to whatever I say. haha thanks for the comment Isaac!

    ReplyDelete